Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dear Valued Customer,
As the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) accelerates throughout the world, the UK government has imposed restrictions on movements and interactions on all businesses. This means that we have adapted our services, to ensure you and our team are as safe as possible during this difficult time.
Company Policy for Coronavirus: (COVID-19)
As a company we remain open, however, we have implemented a number of precautions:
- We are ensuring a contact-free service and our team will ensure hands are sanitised as well as all equipment. Our team will also be wearing gloves, masks and other PPE.
- We’re giving priority to those who are vulnerable, including over 70 years old, care homes and hospitals during this time.
- We are separating our employees to ensure that they’re a safe distance from each other.
- If it is necessary to attend one of our premises, this is still possible, but please be aware that restrictions have been put in place and you will receive further instructions when you report to reception.
- Our mobile servicing and maintenance teams are still available to come to you, but please be aware that our engineers will want to assess the working conditions on your premises before commencing work.
- We ask that any self-isolation or suspected symptoms are reported when booking the jobs.
- Your safety and the safety of our employees remains our top priority, however, we are aiming to operate with the intention of supplying you with an uninterrupted service wherever possible.
We will continue to monitor the advice from the government and will update our policies accordingly as the situation develops. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact the office.
*We’re doing everything within our power to continue supplying our services where possible*